Patrick Graven Geometry

Geometry


 


~

 


~

 


~

 


~

 


 


 


 


 


 


 

I've always had an interest in Geometry as far as I can remember. I did a lot of drawing growing up, some sketches but mainly technical drawing and geometric art, that was something I really loved to do because it involved mathematics, I was good at it but it was the visuals that got me interested in geometry.

Having a mathematical set was a big deal for me, it as like having something really special, because I knew that I could do a lot with those basic tools. Geometry was something that I kept doing over the years as it had the combination of the knowledge with mathematics and the artistic with the visual part of it.

I find that doing some drawing from time to time is a great way to challenge yourself intellectually but it also teaches you how to have patience, because the creative ideas that you have may be very exciting but you got to be patient and take your time.

All drawings created by Patrick Graven.

© Patrick Graven

Comments