Patrick Graven Poetry

 Poetica


~

 


 


~

 


 


 


 


 


 


~

 


 


 

 
Poetry has always been something I have been interested in from a young age. I took more time for poetry as I felt that there wasn't anyone writing about the goodness, beauty, nature, honesty and purpose of life. The most essential kind of freedom is to be who we really are and express ourselves the way that we want to.

I took the time to write over a few years, it took me a while to put the words together but with some work and reflection, I began to make progress. I was always very good at rhyming and the messages in the poems that I wrote just came together naturally so I decided to put all my poetry together.

When we decide to be ourselves, we offer something no one else can give. Our path itself is a reflection of who we are and who we become in the process of living it. Always practice what you want to do as that will give you answers, but you need to care, and to care, you need to spend time with it.
 
All poetry created by Patrick Graven.

© Patrick Graven

Comments